Star Wars Destiney of The Force 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starwars Destiny of the Force Cronicals

Go down

Starwars Destiny of the Force Cronicals Empty Starwars Destiny of the Force Cronicals

Post by Dark Lord Willice Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:52 am

ok here i will post the story about the cronicals between darth revans site 150 years after the events of the first site and my site this one, so i am filling the void between the 2.

here is a timeline:

<----Starwars 1----Starwars Clone Wars----starwars 3----starwars "a new hope"----
----starwars "Empire strikes back"----Starwars "Return of the jedi"--starwars "Empire a war expansion game"--------Starwars DF------Darth Revans Game-----Cronicals (My story)------Starwars DF 2----->
Dark Lord Willice
Dark Lord Willice
Founding Member
Founding Member

Datapad
Force Power:
Starwars Destiny of the Force Cronicals Left_bar_bleue11/12Starwars Destiny of the Force Cronicals Empty_bar_bleue  (11/12)
Credits: (look at last perchuse)
Loyalty: Maslon Empire

https://starwarsdf2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Starwars Destiny of the Force Cronicals Empty Re: Starwars Destiny of the Force Cronicals

Post by Dark Lord Willice Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:52 am

The death star III, recently destroyed by (revan put a name from your site here) and the fear of that ship was diminished, but a new problem arises, the sith/jedi allience was stopped, tyhe sith gone and the jedi hangging on by a thred, the Systems Allience rised with another faction called the Maslon Empire (will finish soon)
Dark Lord Willice
Dark Lord Willice
Founding Member
Founding Member

Datapad
Force Power:
Starwars Destiny of the Force Cronicals Left_bar_bleue11/12Starwars Destiny of the Force Cronicals Empty_bar_bleue  (11/12)
Credits: (look at last perchuse)
Loyalty: Maslon Empire

https://starwarsdf2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down